MediSmart Company Plan
The intelligent medical plan...
MediSmart is a medical plan developed to provide quality private healthcare services at very affordable prices for our members. For this reason, we have become a solution for companies that want to offer their employees a prepaid medical plan, as a personnel incentive or benefit, and that also wish to improve their rate of absenteeism due to illness or injury.
How Does It Work?
- The company pays for individual plans, for each of its employees, at a rate of $16 per month.
- This Company Plan costs a bit more than the Standard Plan’s $12, because it offers additionals benefits just for employees. Like 100% in General Medicine, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Also includes OncoSmart, for early diagnosis and cancer prevention.
- Employees may choose to pay, from their own pockets, $6 per month, per family member that they would like to add to their Plan, and the company may deduct that from payroll. Employees may enroll their spouses or partners, children, parents, in-laws, siblings, grandparents, and grandchildren, among others. This represents a serious value-add for your employees – to be able to add beneficiaries at such a low cost.
- The company must have a minimum of 10 employees.
- Employees and their beneficiaries are entitled to a savings of up to 80% on office visits and health services (laboratory, X-rays, etc.)
- There is no limit to the number of medical visits or services that members can enjoy.
- There are no restrictions based on age, pregnancy, or preexisting conditions.
- Within 24 hours of joining MediSmart you and your family may begin enjoying membership benefits.
- Medical attention and healthcare services are offered by our own Healthcare Network around the country. Also our main medical facilities are: Hospital Metropolitano, Drs. Dent, Clínica Herrera Amighetti, Laboratorios Páez, among others. They will guarantee the high-quality service that you expect from private medicine.
Plan Advantages for Employers
- Normally, we require two months’ advance notice to cancel membership; that said, with a company plan, in the case that an employee leaves, you may choose to cancel his or her membership immediately or to replace that space with a new employee.
- Our Operations Department prepares the payroll deductions for your employees, in the format requested by your company, taking into account recent departures and new hires, so that Human Resources receives these deductions, on a monthly basis and ready to load into your system.
- According to your company’s payment method (trimestral, biannual, or annual), for employee payment plans, you may be eligible for preferential rates.
- These plans are, as with all company expenses, considered to be a deductible on your income taxes.
If you are interested in our company plan, or if you would simply like more information, please fill out the following form. You may also email us directly at email@example.com or call our central offices at 4001-2200 to set up a meeting with one of our business executives.